Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Prepare for Avengers VS Pet Avengers!!

With a title like that there had better be some pet on pet all out carnage, I tell you whut. That said, there's nothing I don't like about this idea, other than me buying it. You'd think any chance to see Thor as a frog again would be pounced on, but..no. Sure, its a fun idea but it does nothing for me, as Pet Avengers on their own does nothing for me. Now prove to me that the writing is so far beyond the concept and I'll jump in face first. I guess that remains to be seen!

Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Avengers vs. Pet Avengers #1 (of 4), from the creative team of fan favorite writer Chris Eliopoulos and artist Ig Guara! Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are downsizing. Literally. With Thor, Iron Man and Captain America mysteriously transformed into amphibians, can they possibly defeat a legion of dragons led by none other than Fing Fang Foom? Not without the help of Earth’s Mightiest Pets, Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers! Worlds collide this October in Avengers vs. Pet Avengers #1 (of 4)!















AVENGERS VS. PET AVENGERS #1 (of 4) Written by CHRIS ELIOPOULOS, Pencils and Cover by IG GUARA - All Ages …$3.99 - ON SALE – 10/20/10

No comments :

Post a Comment